Friday, October 5, 2007

This is what it's all about......

"Well I’m not running for President to conform to Washington’s conventional thinking – I’m running to challenge it. I’m not running to join the kind of Washington groupthink that led us to war in Iraq – I’m running to change our politics and our policy so we can leave the world a better place than our generation has found it." - Barack Obama

This is why it is so important that I support Obama. We are playing for keeps in this time here and now, and we can't risk electing hawks or doves. We need someone savvy and compassionate, and the wisdom to know the difference. He may not have decades of "DC experience," but this man has surely pegged everything that he's said every step of the way from Iraq to Blackwater. He has all the human experience I need, and I would bet my life on him.

No comments: